Monday, April 03, 2006

MadameBastet-firing-neurons

MadameBastet-firing-neurons
I have come to the realization that Christopher Walken
is a god.
Not just *a* god, mind you.
But *the* God.
(Insert maniacal laughter here).
No, I didn't forget to take my pills.

The plague is still with me.
I'm skipping out on the kids - they say it's going to rain tomorrow anyway.
Christ on the Almighty Cross - do we fucking need more rain?

But seriously, Chris, who is my father's age - well I wouldn't toss him out of bed for cracker crumbs.
I love older men. ADORE them. The dichotomy is this society between the way we view older men and older women is sickening. I was brainwashed into the cult myself.

Older men are wiser, more mature, every line, crevass, crease on their faces a beauty mark from some great loss, love, deed. A woman is just a hysteric trying to defy gravity and paralyze all known facial expressions in the hopes of eternally appearning 25 because you know, for Christ's sake, we don't want women with character. We want women with breasts they could eat their dinner off of. Skin as smooth as newborn baby's ass. Men are allowed life. They are allowed the ups, the downs, the indignities, the hail fellow well mets, the grey hair, the receding hairline, the nest of crow's feet. Men are allowed to say "Look at me! I've lived and loved and lost and I've been kicked and I've been down and I've been on top and on bottom." Women. Christ, the parameters they're allowed to exist in in this society are so narrow it's a wonder we're all not blowing our heads off.

Women need to stop being so fucking afraid. Afraid they won't get a man, won't be able to keep the man. Botox at three, tit lift at 5, dinner at 8, blow job till he passes out. As ususal, women are their own worst enemies. Stop lying about your ages you frightened chicken-shits! Stop shoving botulism poison into your face until your man can't tell if your screaming, laughing or even alive. It's all biology anyway baby. If a man's gonna spread his seed, well, he's gonna spread it. If he doesn't want to control his biological imperitaves, then I say, don't let the door hit your dick on the way out honey. Peeing is a biological imperative. Doesn't mean we all have to piss on our neighbor's lawns all the time.

There's nothing wrong with looking good. However trying to look like you're 24 when you're 60 is just circus-like. Freak time! And let's face it, there's nothing stronger than the power of the pussy. But come on ladies, pull your Botox needles out and put your thinking caps on. Being a cock-tease starts way, way above the proverbial Mason-Dixon line. You can't think and fuck too?

Uh oh. I said think. That's gonna scare a guy, huh? You know what I say to that? Shut up and blow me.

No comments: