Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey You Idiot Motherfuckers Quit Driving Me Crazy

I am at school now. Today is my last day. Not THE last day, but MY last day. These monkeys are on crack and I've had it for the year. Friday is officially the last day. I ha.te this piece of crap computer I am on. I just thought I'd share all my negativity with you.

I just told the class to quit driving me crazy. I kept the "motherfuckers" part in my head. I think.

There is one kid in here I want to put on a slow boat to China. The entire class is playing with decks of cards. Do I care? They could be having a cockfight and as long as they're not bothering me I do not care.

I have a free period next period. 5th period. Awesome I am going to turn out the lights and take one of my mini naps. Which is kind of uncomfortable at a desk but it beats dealing with these hyenas for another period. So far no one has broke anything, glued anything down, although I'd like to glue this girl's mouth shut. If this kid was my daughter I'd slap her face so hard her head would spin right off her neck.

They are running now. I have to go break some balls.

3 comments:

veleska1970 said...

you DEFINITELY need a break. i sure hope you can take a little mini vacation soon. and you definitely need to get out of this line of work. it's driving you insane. have you considered tutoring?

today's word: talthi. at first glance it looks like "tahiti". yeah, don't you wish!!

eek said...

Ok, I know the little darlings (aka motherfuckers) are driving you nuts, but, damn, this entry was hilarious! :-)

General Catz said...

It sounds like you're a warder in a prison! Exactly the same. At least you get out.