Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Back in the Trenches

I am writing this on an old eMac at a school on my lunch hour so I don't know how it's going to look. The format of blogger different on here for some reason.

Well anyway, I am NOT back at the school where the bitch stole my phone. And my iPhone isn't with me anymore. I have an old phone with another number I have brought with me and I put my purse in a drawer. This may not solve everything but it's better than having my iPhone here.

I am at probably the best middle school there is in my area to work at. I just couldn't up and quit; what with my mom loaning me money, etc. I feel obligated to work and contribute somehow until I can figure something else out. School is out on June 19th; I don't if or how much I'll work after that.

So yeah, the Dean at the school where the bitch stole my phone is pretty much a miracle worker and a pro at getting things back. He basically shook down the whole class and made them rat out who did it. I think she probably confessed in the end. I don't know what's going to happen to her. I think she'll be suspended. Being a thief - she should get in trouble with the cops. But I'm sure they didn't throw her to the cops.

I didn't think I'd work this morning. I was sitting in bed at 8:30 a.m. when the phone rang - that's considered a really late call, as they usually call around 5:30 a.m.

I don't know what I'm going to do, but I"m trying to be calm, not panic and just think, meditate and pray on it for now.

OH hell lunch is over already. This is the most boring blog ever. Apologies.

3 comments:

veleska1970 said...

it's a damn shame that you are reduced to leaving stuff at home that might get stolen. nothing is safe or sacred anymore.

i have to shake my head at your remark that the dean is a "pro at getting stuff back". sounds like it's a second career for him.

hang in there.

Anonymous said...

HELLO, SORRY ABOUT YOUR PHONE. WHEN I WAS ON KILBEY'S BLOG I NOTICED YOUR GREEN PAINTING NEXT TO YOUR COMMENT. IS THAT A KILBEY PAINTING ? I BELIEVE AT A CHURCH CONCERT IN 2006 I SAW THIS IN POST CARD SIZE FOR SALE AND I MISTAKENLY DID NOT BUY IT. DO YOU KNOW OF A WAY OR PLACE TO BUY A PRINT OR CARD OF THIS? THE COLORS ARE AMAZING. I WISH HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF BUYING THE ORIGINAL WHEN OR IF IT WAS FOR SALE. I DID READ SOME OF YOUR ENTRIES AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE NEW CHURCH CD. IT REALLY IS UNBELIEVABLE. I JUST NEW THEY HAD IT IN THEM. THE LAST FEW WERE PRETTY DARN GOOD BUT THERE WAS ALWAYS A FEW SONGS I COULD DO WITH OUT. MY MOTHER WAS A 1ST GRADE TEACHER FOR 29 YEARS. SO I KIND OF KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. WHEN SOMEONE STARTS TALKING ABOUT HOW TEACHERS ARE OVERPAID OR THEY HAVE IT EASY WITH THE SUMMERS OFF. THEY REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. KEEP PUSHING FORWARD AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU. PLEASE CONTACT IF YOU CAN HELP. THANKS, MJ FRIMODIG MJFRIMODIG@HOTMAIL.COM

General Catz said...

I'm glad you're somewhere tolerable. would be nice to get a gig there, eh?

They probably won't involve the cops. No culpability anymore for anything kids do. How are they going to learn there are consequences for every action?

Stay cool, baby.Did you get rain yesterday?