Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Stuff

1. My grandfather died - MAY 14th! His bastard son (and he is a bastard) never bothered to call us. There was a burial, but no funeral. Once again, I feel robbed of the chance to say goodbye. I guess I'll go to the cemetery myself.

2. I woke up at 3:30 a.m. again this morning. I haven't done that in a while. THANK GOD I'm not working today because honestly you are just beat by the time you get to work when you wake up that early.

3. I'm helping a friend move next weekend. The true test of friendship! Haha!

4. I'm sending out resumes like a fool, knowing there are no jobs out there. But what else can I do?

5. Watch out kids, I'm PMSing again. Yes it's that time of month again. Today I feel weepy, sleepy and sneezy. And I'm not even at Disneyland.

6. Not that I'm complaining but the Memorial Day weekend seemed really long.

7. I finally have my new computer. I'm deeply, madly in love with it. I've even managed to get almost everything off my old computer and onto this one without any help. I'm not really technologically savvy you see.

8. I admit it, I'm on Twitter. So sue me.

9. I so want to go back to sleep - it's been 5 hours since I've been up but I can't seem to get there.

10. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose. I know what this means, it's my own little message to myself.

11. I promise to try to blog something more exciting next time. Maybe I'll rob a bank.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

1. That just sucks. What's with people, anyway? I'm so sorry for your loss.

2. You know what else sucks about waking/getting up so early? I end up eating like a whole extra meal! Hopefully your sleep pattern will continue to improve.

3. Do you have a truck? Can I borrow it?

4. You WILL get a job!

5. You never fail to give me a good chuckle! :-)

6. It WAS really long. Oh I guess its because I took an extra day off due to lack of business. Not necessarily a good thing ~

7. My computer is pretty old (6 yrs) but I recently got it re-vamped so its like new. That's not terribly exciting, tho.

8. Knowing how I feel about facebook, you can imagine what I think about Twitter. So sue me.

9. So did you take a nap?

10. I'm just guessing here, but judging by your last blog entry and then this remark, it sounds like someone hurt you. No, I don't think it was me (previous blog) I may remain behind the scenes some times, but I don't ever abandon my friends unless they've been absolutely miserable to me. Anyway, I'm sorry. I know what its like.

11. Another good chuckle. (You weren't serious, were you?)


Today's word ver: dedracr

So be careful and drive slow!

veleska1970 said...

1. sorry about your grandfather. the son sounds like my brother with the "no calls" crap. sorry he did that to you.

2. i hate waking up early. especially THAT early. had to do it quite a few times while working for lifetouch, though. hopefully you'll get some sleep this evening and can sleep in tomorrow.

3. i'm sure your friend will appreciate your helping out.

4. there is a job, somewhere. you just have to keep at it because sooner or later it WILL materialize.

5. **chuckles**

6. yes, it did seem long. but not long enough, unfortunately. i have class this evening.

7. congrats on your new computer. enjoy it.

8. i haven't quite figured out what "twitter" is yet, so you'll have to explain that one to me.

9. that's the problem with waking up so early~~you are on adrenaline.

10. i don't know what to say about this one.

11. i always look forward to your blogs.

today's word: squill

veleska1970 said...

**update**

i searched around and found the website for twitter. i joined. and i'm thinking "this is IT?!?!?!!! this is what everybody is going apeshit over??"

anyhoo....i'm on there now.

sorry if i sound negative lately. things aren't exactly going like they should right now.

hugz