Sunday, June 11, 2006

MadameBastet-Firing-Neurons

BREAKING NEWS

This just in:

Shocking news!
Violence persists after Al-Zarqawi's death!
Yeah, that's the thing about cockroaches.
You step on one,
ten more come out of hiding.

I watched the Lewis Black special on HBO last night.
It wasn't as funny as the one I saw in January but still
I loooooooooove Lewis and want to marry him!
Any man that can make me laugh.....
He was riffing on Dick "I am Satan" Cheney and his quail
hunting 'accident'
And talking about how tiny and helpless quail are.

It would've been funnier had I not started thinking about
how this fucking war criminal, this monster
had paid to go some rich bitch's ranch in Texas
with his rich corporate whore friends
and use buckshot to take down small birds for fun
while he and the Puppet (GWB) have sent our troops
into Iraq to be hunted by I.E.D.'s and to use 500 pound
bombs to hunt
innocent Iraqis.

His tour is called "Red, White and Screwed" and that
pretty much sums it up.
I'm going to see him live in August and I can't wait.
Nero fiddled while Rome burned
And all we can do is laugh while our leaders
have turned our country into a killing machine.

No comments: