Thursday, July 01, 2010

Update

Wow I haven't written anything in a month of Sundays!

Some new news:

1) My friend Cheri is living with me for a month, starting today. It's a LONG story but anyway, she's here. I helped her move out of her apartment yesterday. Moving is a bitch.

2) Still no job. Took an Excel class. Wow, it's tough. Will be taking another one, as well as two Word classes. I'm not going to be an expert at the computer by any means, but I've got to get better to even get a receptionist's job. That's so sad. I trained so hard to be a teacher; but it's not going to happen. I get rejection letters right and left. Sad.

3) GREAT NEWS on my health front. My hematologist ran some more tests; they are ALL NORMAL. It's very possible I will be off the Coumadin as of August 1st. If so, I can't wait!

4) I have been going to Curves regularly for slightly over a month. Wow, it's making a difference. I've been slowly losing some weight. Still going to OA.

5) No plans for the Fourth of July. As usual, haha. Cheri and I will probably just hang out.

6) I finally broke down and got wireless service in my place so I can move my computer anywhere I want it. AWESOME! It's great.

7) I guess not much else is going on. My balcony is either being eaten up by termites or it has wood rot. This is when I am glad I am a renter. It's not my problem to fix it.

8) Things are good, despite still being out of work. Hope all is well with all of you.

8 comments:

veleska1970 said...

1. hopefully things will get better for your friend. it's hard being in such a position.

2. sorry you haven't found a job yet. believe me, i know what THAT's like.

3. great news!!

4. congrats. curves DOES work. when i went 5 days a week i lost about 20 pounds in two months. i wish i could go back, but it's not possible right now.

5. i don't think we have any real plans, either. but it's a three-day weekend and for that i'm happy.

6. good for you.

7. that's the great thing about being a renter. hopefully they will fix it soon for ya.

8. glad to hear things are going good. things are ok here, just taking it one day at a time. i have two ob/gyn appts coming up in the next few weeks; follow-ups for my episode. i guess everything is ok.

love yas.

xbar said...

I knew you would be off the Coumadin this year! Wow, I never knew you didn't have wireless in your apartment.

General Catz said...

I am very pleased to hear about your health improving and the exercise helping. Positive stuff.

How is having a roommate so far? Do you like it?

Queen Hatshepsut said...

You know I really do enjoy having a roommate. I think I've lived alone too long, haha. It's only been three weeks but I'm liking it.

daydreamer said...

Much respect for sticking to the OA and curves. May I suggest walking? I don't know what your neighborhood is like, but its really great to walk if you find a good place to do it. How close are you to the beach?

Sounds like things are starting to move forward. Good. Its been a long strange trip, I know...

I like the Church reference... (AMOS)

love you,
Sandy

ps OK we all posted, now its your turn, Staci!

General Catz said...

I wonder if you can take part in the lawsuits against Yaz. Apparently it's cause a lot of damage to women and from the beginning it sounded like that was the case with you. Why don't doctors look at the obvious before putting you thru hell with everything else? I've always wondered about that.

Hire a magento developer said...

I am happy to found your blogs.It is really great.I learnt new things from your website.I like your thoughts.Thanks for making such a cool post.

Unknown said...


Buy Order is that the second tab of the one hundred ten. A obtain order is actually AN military formation during which we tend to confirm the quantity of things we would like to shop for and therefore the highest value you're willing to buy them. the quantity on the left determines the amount we would ESO Gold like to get, the quantity on the proper determines the best value we tend to area unit willing to pay to the amount we would like.