Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back

I'm back from Atlanta but have a nasty cold - Ella (my niece) was sick when we got there, as was my sister-in-law (I think) and we all ended up getting sick. I usually get the worst cold - who knows why. I will blog about the trip later. I feel drained and have nooooooooo energy today. Also I'm having extreme flying fears lately and I don't know why. I'd gotten sooooooooo good at flying, even after our engine blew out over the Pacific when coming back from Hawai'i 13 years ago. There is always a tremendous amount of turbulence flying from Atlanta to L.A. - why? Going against the wind? Who knows....but I was so nervous the entire flight yesterday I think I expended enough energy to light an entire town. I was holding armrest so tightly I thought I broke my hand. Ugh.

Anyway, when I have some more energy I'll fill y'all in on in on things....

2 comments:

General Catz said...

1) glad you're home safe
2) sorry you got sick! kids are germ magnets
3) as for flying, eh, who knows? I think these things come and go.

veleska1970 said...

glad you're back. feel better.

love yas