Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three Things Meme, about me, and getting to know you!

(I am dragging the bottom of Catz's barrel by doing this, hahahaa!!)

Three Names I go by
1. Denise
2. D
3. Nee Pie (my dad called me that so I don't hear it anymore unless my mom says it on occasion)


Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Music Publicist
2. Junior college instructor
3. Elementary teacher

Three Places I have lived
1. Glendale, CA
2. Malibu, CA
3. Brentwood, CA

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. House
2. The Mentalist
3. Burn Notice

Three places I have been
1. London, England
2. Skagway, Alaska
3. Bar Harbor, Maine

People that send e-mail, facebook messages, or internet chats regularly
1. Melissa
2. S
3. Jill

Three of my favorite foods
1. Guacamole
2. Chicken piccata
3. apple pie

Three things I would like to do
1. Live abroad (in UK - but highly unlikely)
2. Take a cruise throughout Northern Europe
3. Travel through South America without getting killed ;)

Three things I look forward to
1. My annual pilgrimage to Palm Springs in April
2. Seeing my niece again
3. Meeting a decent man and having a real, grown-up relationship - it's been too long!

3 comments:

veleska1970 said...

"nee pie"? my dad used to call me "sugar snoogar girl". what that meant i have no idea!!

General Catz said...

Thief! (Three things I would like to do)

daydreamer said...

Nee Pie!! Awwwwwww....... !

Geez, I don't remember anyone ever calling me anything cute. Oh, my uncle Eric used to call me Sandy-ra, and my sister sometimes called me Saney. Guess I'll have to do the quiz.