Saturday, February 07, 2009

Someone is Going to Burn in the White-Hot Fires of Dry-Cleaning Hell

Ok, have any of you heard the 4 minute tirade going around the Internet, TV, radio, moon, Saturn and every other galaxy where Christian Bale goes off on some poor DP for four minutes using the word "fuck" at least 300 times???

That is NOTHING - NOTHING my friends, compared to what I am going to verbally do to my dry cleaners Monday. I have to leave in a few minutes for West L.A. for an ALL DAY 'connection event' where I will be interviewing with private schools for a teaching job.

I took my $150 suit to these fuckers to get dry cleaned last week. When I brought it home, the receipt accidentally ripped off - and this is where I was stupid - I tossed it. I get up this morning and they have paired MY jacket with SOMEONE ELSE'S SKIRT - which is NOT IN MY SIZE and DOES NOT MATCH ENOUGH FOR MY EXPECTATIONS ANYWAY!

MOTHER FUCKING FUCKERS!

And in case you are wondering why I am so bloody FUCKING MAD, it's because 4 years ago I actually had to switch to THIS dry cleaning place because the LAST ONE I USED gave my favourite skirt EVER away to another customer and would not replace it, pay for it or even really own up to it. I had it out with the owners over and over. They denied I ever brought it in - even though I DID HAVE THE RECEIPT! It was a silk charmeuse skirt with black embroidery...I still miss that skirt. I wanted to take it to Europe with me.

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK IS IT WITH ME, DRY CLEANERS AND SKIRTS?

I don't care if I can't find the receipt. These mother fuckers know me and know I brought this suit in and they are either going to find my skirt or pay me money. Oh they are going to PAY alright.

So naturally, I am in another outfit...I only own one suit. I'm a teacher, not a lawyer. I don't wear suits to work. These people are going to wish they'd never seen my face. That's all for today.

2 comments:

General Catz said...

That's why the only things i own that need to be dry-cleaned are winter coats. :)

Queen Hatshepsut said...

YOU ARE SMART LADY!