Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fin.

Freedom.
The nightmare of the past nine months
is officially over.
I'm credentialed and at least 10 years has been
shaved off my life.
I get to sleep in tomorrow. I can watch TV. I can go to the
movies or watch DVD's without worrying about those fucking
nasty bitches or that rotten program or those stupid assignments.
I can visit my friends (yes I do have some left) and go out to dinner
and lie on the floor staring at the ceiling if I want to.
I am free from the clutches of those old, wrinkled, inefficient, insulting,
lying, manipulative cows.
It's gonna take me a few days to process the fact that I'm free.
Looking for a job will be a piece of cake next to what we went through.
I look forward to speaking to people I haven't even talked to since last August - before I went through this meat grinder.
Also, what's up with this font? I've changed it in the 'edit' portion of this blog about ten times and it still comes out looking huge.
What's it all look like to you guys?

3 comments:

General Catz said...

Congratulations! time to throw a big party baby.

And yes, your font is huge. hard to say what's going on without seeing what you're doing.
xx

veleska1970 said...

does this font make my blog look big?? LOL LOL.

ok, lame jokes aside....i'm glad you finally have some free time. i see that you mentioned on catz's blog that you are going to two doctors. i hope that goes well for you.

hugz!!

Centuryhouse said...

Welcome (belately) back to life.

You should really write a book about your experiences "in the system".

Daniel W.