Wednesday, September 13, 2006


MadameBastet-Firing-Neurons

The Greatest Love of All...Is No More


Whitney and Bobby are breaking up.
It's true.
I read it today. Oh the humanity!
DIVORCE.
Oh man. Just when I thought things were starting to settle down a bit.
I don't know. This really pulls the rug right out from under me.
Whitney and Bobby? I mean, shit, who could have predicted this one???

Crack is wack.
Oh Whitney, you crazy coke fiend
someday you'll want your Bobby beard back.

Photo: Whitney, who's gonna hold the mirror while your snort all that coke?

4 comments:

Bimbo said...

OH MY FUCKING GOD! No, I'm not being fascetious, I LOVE these two. They are the embodiment of the dirtynastycrazy I'm too frightened to actually live. I need them to be One because I can't be. I will never achieve what they have together and can only experience it vicariously through them.

Queen Hatshepsut said...

Kristin...you're starting to scare me, LOL!!!!

daydreamer said...

Yeah, damn. In all my years, I have never found a man who would love me (ie abuse) like Bobby loves Whitney. This breaks my fucking heart.

veleska1970 said...

thank God. i thought it would never happen. it's about time those two called it qwitz!!! i was tired of seeing them as the poster children for violent co-dependecy.