Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WTF?

I woke up late today and holy fuck it's hot. Zoe was stretched out on the bed on her back, obviously really uncomfortable. It's 86 degrees here. In January. A couple of weeks ago it was in the 40's. I don't even have any decent clothes to wear in this kind of heat. I've had my 'winter' clothes out for a while now. (Yeah, go ahead and laugh, all you people who aren't from So. Cal). The Santa Anas came roaring through this past weekend; hence, the heat.

I just want to climb under my bed but sadly, I don't fit.

5 comments:

veleska1970 said...

you can come here. it's been hovering around the freezing mark for about 4 days in a row in the morning. and tomorrow it is predicted to be windy with highs in the 30s.

why don't we trade places?? i would LOVE the heat!!

today's word: bolochno. makes me think of a type of flamenco dancer's outfit.

veleska1970 said...

or, how about this: santor. that sounds like the dancer himself. ;)

veleska1970 said...

or, how about this one: slingo

ok, i'll quit now. i'm having too much fun with your words, LOL.

eek said...

I'll take 30 or 40 of your degrees. Even adding 40 degrees to our current temps would just bring it up to the freezing mark, but that would be a whole lot better than -8! It's supposed to be below zero until about noon tomorrow (and it's not supposed to climb above 5-7 even then). Yuck!

Of course I wouldn't want 86 at this time of year either. I'm just tough to please! :-)

General Catz said...

Santa Anas in January? WTF? It's in the mid-70s here, quite pleasant, but it's too hot for me!

WF: opentar