Saturday, September 23, 2006

MadameBastet-Firing-Neurons

FUCK YOU NETSCAPE BASTARDS!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING FUCKERS FUCK IT!
FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!

There are no amount of fucks to get across how angry I am right now. I just wrote a beautiful blog about autumn and other things and Netscape shut my computer down. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I know, I should've been writing it in Word, or saved it. DON'T TELL ME I KNOW! But I didn't this time. MOTHERFUCKERS!

I could throw this fucking computer out the window right now.
Other than that, HAPPY FUCKING FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN!
THE MOTHERFUCKING SANTA ANAS ARE HERE!
It's hot and windy and dry. I hope NETSCAPE BURNS IN HELL!
Yes I know that makes no sense.

DO NOT FUCK WITH ME NOW.
And it's such a pretty day too.
Fuck it.

3 comments:

General Catz said...

Sorry bout the comp. Horrible, i know....

Happy Santa Anas. I remember those fuckers. Not happily. Living right near the Greek, i was trapped below the foothills and the heat just sat there, baking me. Ugh.

veleska1970 said...

don'tcha love it when this happens? computers are evil.

Centuryhouse said...

I hate Nutscrape...